Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sugar free chocolate cheesecake with cookie dough crust

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
That is a lot chocolate in the name!
This was always my go-to recipe for Christmas and other get-togethers.  Since I started to follow THM I needed to change a lot of my recipes around.  Still taste good just healthier. If you are following THM this would be a heavy S, so go lightly on your serving size or share.

First I started with a chocolate chip cookie recipe.  Or you could use your favorite recipe.  Follow directions. Once mixed use half of the dough (used the other half later and made some cookies) and place in a greased spring form pan. Bake until golden brown 12-15. Set out to cool completely.  

dough before baked in picture above.
While that's cooling, pull out one block of cream cheese to soften. Place mixing bowl and mixers in the freezer.
For the rest of the recipe you will need:
One block of cream cheese (softened)
One cup of cold heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered xylitol
2 oz of unsweetened baker's chocolate
1/2 tsp of stevia (my favorite stevia)
After dough is cooled, start by mixing heavy whipping cream with powdered xylitol until fluffy.
Next, place softened cream cheese along with stevia.  Mix well. Scraping sides.


 Once mixed add to cooled crust.
Place in fridge for 3-4 hour, best if over night.
Or you can be like me and "have" to try a piece right away.  But believe me it is soooo much better the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment